What we offer
Our strategic procurement support can be provided as part of our financial management support service package (Agresso) or as a stand alone service.
To complement the support we offer with the practical application of Agresso, we can also provide:
- Purchasing and procurement advice and guidance for projects of all sizes;
- Facilitated group purchasing across schools;
- Standard templates and robust terms and conditions to support value for money and effective supply;
- Access to many Public Sector pre-tendered frameworks to reduce administration costs and take advantage of aggregation discounts;
- Opportunities to be included in Council frameworks;
- Set up and support for the VISA Government Procurement Card and management of statement and billing;
- Support sales of surplus assets via the Council’s eBay account;
- Facilitate access to national frameworks where the prequalification of suppliers has already taken place.
Why choose us?
You will receive:
- Access to a dedicated procurement team who have experience of buying and procuring a wide range of public sector services and supplies whilst keeping you compliant within the Public Procurement Directives;
- Market intelligence and trends to help inform purchasing decisions;
- Provision of training to staff within schools including regular update training;
- All processes are subject to, and in accordance with, the Council’s Internal Audit requirements;
If you require any procurement advice when buying goods and services please contact the Procurement Team on 01952 383729 or email@example.com