What we offer
We provide a comprehensive employment contract administration and payroll service; delivered by a very experienced and knowledgeable team. To ensure we deliver the best service we can you will be allocated named members of the team who will be there to support you with all of your HR administration and payroll requirements, ensuring that the service we deliver is a truly personal one!
We take great pride in providing a high quality, supportive service and having very strong working relationships with our customers. We are dedicated and committed to going the extra mile and know this is valued; not only through the positive feedback we receive but also because of our extremely high customer retention rate and the growth of our customer base being directly linked to our strong reputation.
This service also comes with access to our new HR and Payroll System, MyView (Resourcelink). This allows you to have access to live information on your employees as well as “real time” management information and reports. We are also able to work with you to tailor this system to meet your own specific needs.
Please see a summary below of some of the key elements of our service:
- Provision of training and support to school administrators about the operation of our procedures and systems.
- Place job adverts on the We Manage Jobs (WMJobs) website free of charge;
- Manage new appointment administration including undertaking online DBS checks as well as other specific checks in with in line with Statutory Guidance Issue contracts of employment and amendments to contract in line with legislative requirements.
- Ensure accurate, HMRC and Pension Regulator compliant and timely payment of salaries to employees via BACS;
- Calculation of occupational and statutory payments such as sickness, maternity, adoption or paternity entitlements; and make statutory and third party deductions;
- Provide information to assist you in the completion of Teachers’ Pension Scheme Annual Service Return, EOYC and the Schools Workforce Census;
- Issue Teachers Salary Statements
- Provide financial information relating to salaries and a suite of management reports in respect of your employees, such as sickness absence for example.
- Provide advice to your employees relating to salary payment queries.
We also offer other services that complement our Employment Services offer and in the majority of cases these are purchased as a fully comprehensive HR package:
There are significant benefits to taking the full HR service package:
- We are able to provide an integrated service from appointment stage to payroll, through to HR Advice. Full employee information is then shared across the Service to support you with the management of employment matters throughout the employee life cycle.
- This provides a “one stop shop” in terms of supporting you with all aspects of managing employees and creates efficiencies in processes to ensure a comprehensive and consistent approach.
- The HR Advisory Team can work closely with Occupational Health to ensure that the advice you are given is pragmatic and moves the issue forward.
- The Employment Services Team has access to specialist HR advice for more complex contractual/pay matters.