Telford’s largest entertainment venue offers an excellent range of live entertainment including live music, musicals, dance, comedy, children’s shows, special interest talks and a pantomime. The facility offers high quality, professional productions along with a local community facility offering schools and local groups the opportunity to showcase their work. The venue can host celebration events including awards and ceremonies, exhibitions and conferences.
The flexible spaces offer meeting rooms to hire and a bespoke art room ideal for targeted groups for creative activity.
What we offer
- an excellent facility to promote schools showcases in dance, music and drama
- projects include working with professional partners such as the Birmingham Rep and the Shakespeare Schools Festival
- children School shows performances by leading artistic companies
- pantomime school performances
- Meeting rooms to hire
- Bespoke art room ideal for targeted creative activity
- Volunteer opportunities for students 16+
Why choose us?
- We provide a unique facility within the borough with a fully accessible venue including disabled stage access.
- The venue is fully accessible and has free Wi-Fi access.
- Refreshments can be provided for your event from our in-house catering team.
- There is free local parking and we are also well served by a public bus service.