What we offer
The Insurance Service provides advice and guidance to support schools in their management of operational risk through the purchase of insurance.
The risks to which schools are exposed are many and varied. The insurance package offers a suite of covers for insurable risks as well as offering a ‘pay as you go’ facility for ad-hoc risks. Claims handling is included within the package.
- School Buildings and Contents (excluding Theft - available through Schools Finance Team).
- Employers & Public/Products Liability.
- Liability arising from publications.
- Motor insurance (vehicle details required).
- Engineering insurance for items of plant (e.g. boilers and lifts).
- Claims handling service.
- Claims information for your school.
- Insurance advice.
- Claims surgery (on request).
Pay As You Go
- Theft and vandalism scheme (an in-house scheme administered by our schools finance colleagues).
- School trips/travel insurance.
- Hirers liability (available to anyone who hires your facilities but has no insurance).
Why choose us?
- A local friendly service;
- Easy communication links;
- Professional and knowledgeable staff;
- Flexible service tailored to your needs;
- Ability to respond quickly.