We have a successful relationship with schools, settings and childminders, based on principles of trust, challenge and support, in order to secure sustainable improvement. Through raised aspirations and high levels of achievement we will improve equality of opportunity for all children. We provide cost effective professional expertise and respond to need through an innovative, creative approach.
To review further information about the Early Years within Telford & Wrekin , please see our website.
What we offer:
- An Early Years and Childcare Consultant.
- Bespoke advice and support to meet your needs (this could include action planning, learning and development, safeguarding, welfare requirements and Self Evaluation Form support).
- Teaching Assistance training and extended school childcare support.
- Pre and post Ofsted inspection support.
- Voluntary management committee support.
- Pre-registration advice.
Additional packages available:
- ITERS, ECERS-3, SACERS, FCERS and SSTEW audits
- Bespoke in-house training
- Forest School Training
Childminder Induction Programme
If you are thinking about becoming a registered childminder, we offer a full training programme including:
- Childminder briefing session
- CACHE Level 3 home based childcare award
- First Aid
- Child Protection
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Why choose us?
- A proven track record
- In depth knowledge and experience
- Highly qualified, experienced and valued staff
- Accountability at a local and national level
- Value for money
Meet The Team
If you wish to meet the team, please click here.
Early Years and Childcare Team
View our Facebook